Fall is in full swing and the cooler, crisper air is here! This month we are talking about some Fall Harvest fun Activities that you can enjoy . Whether you are on your own or hanging out with family and friends there is something for everyone...
Whether you enjoy time outdoors or indoors in the fall we have you covered.
Fall Fun Harvest Activities:
1. Go apple picking at your favorite orchard.
2. Take a fall hike to peep the leaves changing.
3. Enjoy everything pumpkin spice.
4. Take out all your fun and colorful fall décor.
5. Light your most delicious smelling fall scented candle.
6. Spend the day at your local pumpkin patch picking out your perfect jack-o- lantern pumpkin.
7. Bake your favorite apple and pumpkin treats and share them with family and friends.
8. Cheer on your favorite football team.
9. Build a fire in your fireplace or outdoor firepit and cozy up with family and friends. Don't forget the s'mores and hot cider.
10. Visit your local brewery to try some pumpkin beer.
11. Visit a local fall fair or festival in your town.
12. Have a harvest dinner with fall produce with family and friends.
This month brings in so many lovely traditions and activities. As the weather cools and the sweaters come out we all want to enjoy and savor the sunshine. Get out have fun and make some memories this fall!
Leave a Reply.